Compacted Laboratory Vacuum Oven 1 Cu. FT with 380VAC
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: VO-300
- Maxcapacity: Customized
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Temperature Range: Ambient +35 to +350 Degree
- Heating Rate: 6 Degree/Min
- Heating System: Independent Nichrome Electronic System
- Exterior Material: Steel Plate with Protective Coating
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Transport Package: Export Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Vacuum Oven
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Static Load
- Control: Computer/Manual
- Power Source: AC220V
- Power Supply: AC220V 50Hz
- Temperature Sensor: PT-100 a Class
- Interior Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Degree: <133PA
- Trademark: LIB
- Specification: 1053*745*1020mm
- HS Code: 8514909000
Compacted Laboratory Vacuum Oven 1 CU.FT with 380VAC
2. Product introduction:
Vacuum Oven, the material is to be dried under vacuum conditions, heating and drying. Use vacuum pump to pump air and humidity out, make the working room form vacuum, speed up the drying speed.
When the heating temperature constant, increase the degree of vacuum, can speed up the drying rate.
When the vacuum is constant, increase heating temperature, can speed up the drying rate.
Both to improve the degree of vacuum, and improve the heating temperature, greatly speed up the drying rate.
Under Vacuum condition, the boiling point of materials solution is reduced. So to a certain amount of heat transfer, it saves the evaporator heat transfer area.
Heat source for operation of evaporation can use low-pressure steam or waste heat steam.
The heat loss of the evaporator can be reduced.
Used in drying of decompose and polymerize and deterioration of heat-sensitive materials at high temperature.
drying can be disinfected, the drying process were not mixed with any impurities
It is a static vacuum dryer, compact solid dry material is not damaged.
4. Technical Parameters:
|Exterior dimensions(mm)||1053×745×1020||1150X1000X1000||1130×1240 ×1850||1590×1190×1500||1513×1924 ×2060|
|Temperature range||35ºC ~+350 ºC|
|Temperature fluctuation||± 1°C|
|Controller||Digital PID Temperature Controller|
|Sensor||PTR Platinum Resistance PT100|
|Interior material||SUS304 stainless steel|
|Exterior material||Steel plate with protective coating|
|Timing Function||0.1~999.9 (S,M,H) settable|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50HZ|
5. Our Services:
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Offering quotation and specifications.
* Provide test solutions.
* Visiting our factory.
* 3 Years Warranty, Lifelong Follow-up Services.
* Training how to install and operate the machine.
* Training how to maintain the machine.
* Response within 24 hours once got questions from customers.
* Send spare parts within 2 days after got notice.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas to install and commissioning.
6. About US:
Xi'an LIB environmental simulation industry is a manufacture and exporter of climatic test chambers in China, and have over 8 years overseas market in test chambers to more than 25 countries.
LIB adhered to "Quality", "Service", and "Trust".
LIB main products are
Temperature and humidity climatic test chamber
Thermal shock chamber
Salt spray test chamber & CCT
IP test chambers
Weathering test chambers
Ozone test chamber
Sulfur dioxide corrosion test chamber
LIB Industry undertakes standard and customized climatic chamber projects, we involve with designing, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, service, maintenance and calibration, pls contact us, we will provide the best solution to you.